Single Drum Vibratory Rollers
Long downtime or even subsequent damage of your BOMAG machine can be a result of fitting seemingly less expensive parts or actually omitting regular service. Avoid unneccessary downtime by using BOMAG Service Kits! Replace the required service parts within the recommended service intervals with genuine BOMAG parts.
We offer the usual service and wear parts for BOMAG machines at attractive bulk prices.
The prices are graded by pack size - the larger the pack, the better the individual price. See for yourself how competitive our prices are!
Bulks: search for service and wear parts
BOMAG Spare Parts
Satisfied customers are the basis of our success – that’s why the BOMAG Spare Parts Service is at hand when you need us. You as our customer rightly demand a great deal of our Spare Parts Service: Fast parts supply and rapid delivery, distinct technical clearance and excellent availability of our service staff.
BOMAG Spare Parts
Are you interested in our products? Or do you have any questions?We − the employees at BOMAG product management − will be happy to help you!
Please complete the e-mail form on the left and press "Send".
We will reply to your query as quickly as we can.
BW 124 DH-40. BOMAG Single Drum Vibratory Rollers.
Country-specific deviations of technical data possible - Technical data subject to modification - Operation weight to CECE and max. weight
Fields of application
- Site preparation
- Embankment compaction
- Trench compaction
- Soil compaction in road construction
- Deutz Tier 4i Engine
- Single Amplitude Drum
- Hydrostatic travel & vibration drives
- Hydrostatic steering
- Rear axle with Spring-Applied, Hydraulically Released (SAHR) brakes
- Limited slip differential
- Dual Flexible Drum Scrapers
- Articulated centerjoint lock
- Lockable control panel
- Hour meter
- Warning horn
- Fuel level indicator
- Audible and/or visual warning indicators:
- - Engine oil pressure
- - Engine temperature
- - Air fi lter vacuum
- - Brake control
- - Charge control
- Adjustable operator’s seat
- Emergency STOP
- ROPS / FOPS with seat belts
- Back-up alarm
Benefits at a glance
- Bolt-on center articulation joint provides easy service and optimum steering and oscillation angles.
- Standard drum drive ensures maximum gradeability.
- Powerful, fuel-efficient, Tier 4i compliant 3-cylinder Deutz diesel engine minimizes routine maintenance.
- Console-mounted joystick provides one-hand control of travel directions and speed as well as drum vibration.
- Floor-mounted foot pedals raise and lower optional leveling blade for optimal productivity.
- ROPS/FOPS with standard sun canopy and adjustable seatwith seat beltmaximize operator comfort and safety.