Tandem Vibratory Rollers
Long downtime or even subsequent damage of your BOMAG machine can be a result of fitting seemingly less expensive parts or actually omitting regular service. Avoid unneccessary downtime by using BOMAG Service Kits! Replace the required service parts within the recommended service intervals with genuine BOMAG parts.
We offer the usual service and wear parts for BOMAG machines at attractive bulk prices.
The prices are graded by pack size - the larger the pack, the better the individual price. See for yourself how competitive our prices are!
Bulks: search for service and wear parts
BOMAG Spare Parts
Satisfied customers are the basis of our success – that’s why the BOMAG Spare Parts Service is at hand when you need us. You as our customer rightly demand a great deal of our Spare Parts Service: Fast parts supply and rapid delivery, distinct technical clearance and excellent availability of our service staff.
BOMAG Spare Parts
Are you interested in our products? Or do you have any questions?We − the employees at BOMAG product management − will be happy to help you!
Please complete the e-mail form on the left and press "Send".
We will reply to your query as quickly as we can.
BW 120 AD-4. BOMAG Tandem Vibratory Roller.
Country-specific deviations of technical data possible - Technical data subject to modification - Operation weight to CECE and max. weight
Fields of application
- Granular sub-base compaction
- Walkways, bicycle and cart paths
- Driveways and Parking lots
- Road rehabilitation and patching
- Oscillating articulating center joint
- 2 scrapers per drum
- Isolated operator’s platform
- Plastic water tank
- Hour meter
- Lockable engine cover
- Crab walk offset (1.6 in / 40 mm)
- Lockable anti-vandal dashboard protection
- Transport lashing and lifting points front/rear
- Emergency stop button
- Vibration cut-off, rear drum
- Back-up alarm
- Water level indicator
- Fuel level indicator
- Pressurized water sprinkler system
- Laterally sliding seat
- ROPS/FOPS with safety belts
Benefits at a glance
- New, slanted drum support legs provide improved visibility of the drum edges, minimizing the possibility of damage when working in confined areas. High curb clearance allows working close to obstructions.
- Central, lifting point, makes strategic handling and loading of the BW120 AD-4 easier with little risk of body damage.
- The standard sliding seat arrangement provides improved drum edge and overall side visibility for safer and more comfortable operation.
- The travel control lever and two (2) position throttle control are positioned for easy access and safe operation.
- Fully hydrostatic travel design offers smooth yet responsive control.
- Standard FOPS/ROPS with safety seat belts offer additional operator safety.